Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Armani Beauty Lip Magnet Review!!!


Hey there Glams!! Sorry for the long hiatus! But what better way to return than with a fun review on two amazing products I received to try!! When I received this gorgeous little black box in the mail, just before Thanksgiving-I was thrilled!! And curious! Inside I found two Lip Magnet Lip colors from Amani Beauty! The first shade I tried was For all. It is a gorgeous reddish orange shade and it dries down to a burnt orange red . I loved wearing it on Thanksgiving-so festive and autumn like! This week I tried the second beautiful color Armani Beauty gifted me- Second Skin! I am a huge fan of pink shades for my lip color -and this did not disappoint at all! I instantly felt super feminine and flirty!! flirty! Lip Magnet boasts 8 hour color and 18 fabulous shades!! Check out this amazing product at Sephora!

























Thank you Armani Beauty and Influenster for sending me these great products to review and test!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment