Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Cooking- Glam Style! Blue Apron Review

Hi Glams! Hope you had an amazing weekend! I love cooking and wanted to share some of my recent recipes with you. I like to prepare a variety of different dishes,depending on my mood. Some of my favorites are jambalaya pasta, chicken , Parmesan rice and green beans or a fresh baked fish and veggies! So when I finally decided to try Blue Apron, one of the biggest selling points was their delicious and unique recipes! I'm thrilled to report that I have received three boxes (each box has three different meals total for two people).







Everything you need for each meal is included and an easy to read large recipe card! I've actually saved all of the recipes for future use! They're that delicious! If you are interested in cooking or love to cook and need new inspiration, give Blue Apron a try-I've been really excited and enjoying my experience with their product.





I'd love to hear what you usually cook! Comment below some of your favorite meals or recipes ! Have a great day Glams!


No comments:

Post a Comment