Bloglovin

Monday, February 27, 2017

It's The Most Glamorous Night Of The Year! Oscars Viewing Party!

Hi Glams! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! This weekend was very exciting , as it was the 89th Academy Awards! I have been watching The Academy Awards, also known as the Oscars since I was  just a little girl! I thank my Mom for her love of culture , the arts and introducing me to such a great tradition! Whenever I watch any awards show, I enjoy seeing the hard work of others blossom into achievements and accolades! But The Oscars are so much more than that! It's so much glamour, drive, measured success and education (yes I learn something interesting every time I watch ). It truly is the epitome of a Hollywood Awards Ceremony! I thought it would be fun this year to celebrate my 20 years of watching the show by having an Oscars Viewing Party! I believe the best parties are costume parties, so I decided to wear a gown and do a glamorous makeup look! Below are some of the highlights of my evening! I hope this might inspire you to plan your own party soon , and would love to hear any fun stories you might have of your own experiences with awards shows! Comment below and have a Glam day!




Every party needs great snacks! 
Trader Joe's has really fun options  

Having a little fun with my makeshift Oscar!






Cheers to the Academy!


Always tune into the Red Carpet for close up glam before the show!














Head to toe glam -earrings are H&M








My smokey eye and big lashes from Ardell's Flawless collection 

Hope you enjoyed my Oscars Party!


No comments:

Post a Comment